Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kreptic
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Empty
PostSubject: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 7:27 pm

Nation: Pirate

Profession: Pirate

A little about yourself: Welp im a stay at home dad. I have played many mmo's over the coarse of time now and tons of rpg games. I was raid leader and elder of Oldschool on ferrans hope server for eqoa and blood for 5 years. 2 guilds same position over time. My guild in eq2 that i just recently quit is currently ranked number 10 in the world. I also was in a very high end guild on WoW that is on top of prgression for malfurion server. So I guess well I like to lead, and i have been told I am good at it. I am mainly interested in raiding and or raid type situations. I am a very strategic person and strategic in my thinking. Hopefully you guys can find a spot for me and I can make a new family when this game finally launches. Other little tid bits about me. I have both used a dkp system and ran it as well as a round robin type of raid loot system. I dont know if this game will have raid mobs or if it will just be pvp for loots but, If i am made a raid officer of some sort you can depend on me to learn everything about an encounter possible before we engage. I give quick and clear precise directions in raiding/pvp situations to be followed by members and know i can count on them to follow me. I am not a raid asshole leader. I dont yell at people I dont bash people I am only as leet as the least geared guy in the guild and my goal is to have fun enjoy the game but when its raid time focus get in get out get loot for my guild. I love to see other players in game gawk at my guilds gear yea you can have one guy decked out and thats cool but when 20 of us are sailing the seas together with the best ships gear tactics thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 7:43 pm

We would be happy to have you Kreptic, you seem to have the mentality we are looking for, we want to be the best but we want to have fun while doing it.

We are growing pretty fast and we will continue to grow as we near launch so now is the perfect time to join if your interested in leadership positions.

I look forward to getting to know you alot better as we near game launch!
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
kreptic
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:15 pm

great just add me for other access maybe we can hop on vent and chat i have a small room to chat in for my own personal use.
Back to top Go down
alba_cross
Shadow Captain
alba_cross

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:47 pm

Welcome Kreptic!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:49 pm

Ah! A thinking man and schemer. A true student of Machiavelli. I see great things afoot. Most warm welcome good Sir. One question, the name “Kreptic”, is it a play on Cryptic? Do stop by and join me in a bottle, when you have the time.
Back to top Go down
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:54 am

Welcome to the group Kreptic!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be   Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate looking for a clan/guild/society.. w/e it will be
Page 1 of 1