Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirate lookin' for mates!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
USMC_For_Life
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Pirate lookin' for mates! Empty
PostSubject: Pirate lookin' for mates!   Pirate lookin' for mates! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:45 am

Name: Justin

ingame name: USMC_For_Life

Nation and profession: Pirate

Been interested in this game for quite some time. Just found my way to the forums and am very interested in joining. I have a mind for tactics and strategy. pretty much all my games are Real time strategy. When i'm not gaming, i'm at the YMCA workin out or at Publix actually working. Piracy has always kept my interest (along with WW2), being able to ambush little traders and expand the fleet! Lookin forward to diplomacy and (most of all) WAR!
hope you'll allow me to join ya.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Pirate lookin' for mates!   Pirate lookin' for mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:06 am

We would be glad to have you, i look forward to getting to know you better until game launch and then taking over the seas with you! pirat
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
USMC_For_Life
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pirate lookin' for mates!   Pirate lookin' for mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:23 pm

awesome, thanks. At the moment my microphone is broken, but I will have a new one by the time the game is up. Whenever they decide that is.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Pirate lookin' for mates!   Pirate lookin' for mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:55 pm

Indeed Sir, you are most welcome. Remember the code “Take what you can, give nothing back!” It does sound like very good fun is in store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate lookin' for mates!   Pirate lookin' for mates! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate lookin' for mates!
Page 1 of 1