Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roka Grey Mane
Outsider
Roka Grey Mane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail! Empty
PostSubject: Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail!   Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:39 pm

-game name: Roka Grey Mane

Nation: Pirate

Profession: See above

Garn & well met! I be Roka the Grey Mane from the far north frozen sea. I seek warmer climes and richer plunder! If you be lookin for a Fox from the Caspian to assist in collecting booty and sendin souls to Davey Jones, I be your man!

(OOC) Actually I'm from Pittsburgh PA and I am "older than dirt". I have been playing Strategy & Tactic games since they have been played on a board. With the advent of these "new fangled" computers I've been playing RTS games such as Age of Empires and the Total war series. I am no stranger to PvP and quite relentless when the "smell of blood is in the air". I have also been active in the world of RP games as well (Never Winter Nights). In NWN, I play an Elf with an attitude.

To sum it all up I can Role Play as well as play well with others as a tactician & team player.

If you find these qualifications in line with your member base drop me a line or look me up in game. In beta I went as "Edward Ironshanks" but when the pre-release starts I'll be Roka Grey Mane there after.

Be well!

Roka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garn! Bring me the comely wench. The one with one eye!
Back to top Go down
Roka Grey Mane
Outsider
Roka Grey Mane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail!   Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Due to the unresponsiveness of this board, I have decided to withdraw my mark and throw my lot in with the Black Sails http://www.theblacksails.com/modules.php?name=Forums

Good luck and Happy sailing!
Back to top Go down

Roka Grey Mane: Signing to sail!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: