Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lzeifman
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley Empty
PostSubject: Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley   Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:18 pm

In-game name: Lucius De La Vega

Nation: Captain De La Vega bears allegiance to nothing except his cohorts and the almighty dollar.

Profession: Smuggler by trade, Pirate by faction (Still looking into Privateerism/Buccaneerism)

Im a former SWG addict. My favorite aspect of MMOs is working as a group to acheive a goal. In my personal life, Im a huge naval history / strategy buff and I feel my advanced knowledge of maritime tactics and seamanship could greatly assist my team. I look forward to taking part in (and perhaps leading) fleet based activities. IG, I plan to pursue a life as a smuggler, using a silver tongue and diplomacy just as much as rogue tactics and naval superiority. I look forward to liasing with guild leadership and helping fledgling members survive.
Back to top Go down
Asmym Livural
Shadow Captain
Asmym Livural

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley   Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:40 pm

Hmmm, I like this one. Twisted Evil

From the look of things so far, rogue tactics expertise is something we have a lot of already. And more of it would be even better, I'd say.

I'd say you're in, but you'll probably have to wait for Ronin Wolf to give the final okay. Which could take a while seeing as people rarely sign on to this board. Since the release of the game is pretty far away, no one's seen fit to get on much. That should change when the release date gets closer, though.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley   Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Yea right now things are pretty much in a comatose state, we will pick things up when we get closer to release but as of now we all are distracted with other things.

But with that said we are still going to be a top society in the game come launch and we would be happy to have you join us i will make you a full member.

You have alot of the same ideas and goals as us so i think this is going to be a good match Very Happy

And i do check forums like every other day so dont worry im not abandoning you guys but like i said until game is released i have been distracted with other things.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
lzeifman
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley   Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:30 pm

LOL This sounds stupid, but I realized how stupid my name sounded. New name = Captain Lucius Corso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley   Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Lucius De La Vega invokes the right to Parley
Page 1 of 1