Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you fear death?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmym Livural
Shadow Captain
Asmym Livural

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Do you fear death? Empty
PostSubject: Do you fear death?   Do you fear death? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:54 pm

In-game name: Asmym Livural

Nation: Pirate, of course

Profession: Pirate?

I'm a pirate who loves pina colada's, long walks on the beach, and getting caught in the rain. And wenches, I'm single. Cool

But seriously, I've been interestd in this game since I saw it in an E3 coverage for 2007. The graphics and gameplay totally blew me away, so I started looking for people who I'd be able to play with when it came out. I saw the Legion of Shadows and was impressed by the idea of using creativity rather than sheer firepower, and the quoting of Sun Tzu gave told me that these guys were serious, not just some group of noobs. I like the idea of having a group of "casually hardcore" gamers together, and thought that this group had great possibilities.

I'd like to join, because I fall into the group of "casually hardcore", and I also like thinking of creative ways to fight, rather than brute force. That's why I'd like to join, if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Do you fear death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you fear death?   Do you fear death? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:14 am

Hey we would be happy to have you join us... you now have access to all private forums.

Right now we are all in kind of a comatose state being busy with other things while we wait for the release of PoBS so the forums arent as active as they have been but dont worry we will pick up alot as we get close to release.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net

Do you fear death?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: