Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruise gone great

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Sulivan Jacobs
Shadow Captain
Sailor Sulivan Jacobs

Number of posts : 18
Localisation : Somewhere in that place with the people and the things that go.
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Cruise gone great Empty
PostSubject: Cruise gone great   Cruise gone great Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:39 am

Just came back from the Carribean on the RC Liberty and I just wanted to say if you ever get the chance to go on any cruise ship you should take it. The fresh sea air clear out the Cali smog in a minute and the rest of the trip was pure fun. Just thought I'd post to say I was still here my friends. Cya in the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Cruise gone great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise gone great   Cruise gone great Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:47 am

I have been on a couple cruises and i have to say they are my favorite vacations...they are floating cities with everything to do you could ever want.

And my two favorite things about cruises are... 24 hour a day pizza and Ice Cream machine Laughing

but all jokes aside if you have the opportunity i would definitely agree with Sulivan and say go on a cruise... i have been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean and both are great.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Gaheris Harper
Shadow Captain
Gaheris Harper

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Cruise gone great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise gone great   Cruise gone great Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:24 pm

What if you get stranded in the middle of nowhere and drown ! the boat could sink! sharks and whales and dolphins :p could eat you hit an iceberg and kaboom

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Cruise gone great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise gone great   Cruise gone great Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 pm

If I took any Cruise ship it would be to go to Greece and Italy. But the fact that I am afraid to be on boats in real life would make it kind of hard to go on a cruise. Yes, I know I am pathetic. But ever since I saw Titanic when I was little I just don't do boats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cruise gone great Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise gone great   Cruise gone great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise gone great
Page 1 of 1