Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking to join the Legion...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Criniit
Shadow Captain
Criniit

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Seeking to join the Legion... Empty
PostSubject: Seeking to join the Legion...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:36 pm

In-game name: Criniit

Nation: Pirate

Profession: Yarr Wink

A little about yourself: Hey guys my name is Steve in rl. Im from Georgia, USA. Currently a college student. I have been playing MMO's since, well before I can remember. I started out on UO, and have played everything since then, ranging from WOW, to EVE, to SWG, to DaOC and everything inbetween. Most of the time I have either started a guild or been in the leadership of one, so I believe I have a lot to offer if you will have me Smile

When I read your post on the POTBS forums it really stood out to me as being something different and also something that, I think, will be worth remembering in the history of this new game. Anyway, I'm just here to have some fun, make some friends, and yell YARRR over TS as much as possible!! Hehe so if you'll have me I would love to join you guys.

PS: If anyone wants to chat my aim sn is: Dragon28731 and my yahoo is: Dragon28731@yahoo.com

-Criniit (Future Captain of the Serenity)
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Legion...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:05 am

Hey Crinit we would be happy to have you, we are a small group that is steadily growing and like you mentioned our main goal is to create a society that is remembered in the history of the game and truly impact the game world.

Im gonna add you to my aim and hopefully we can chat soon, in the mean time make yourself at home on the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Criniit
Shadow Captain
Criniit

Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Legion...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:06 am

Awsome Smile glad to be here...get on aim now if you wanna chat..im so bored lmao
Back to top Go down
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Legion...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:32 am

Welcome to the Legion Criniit! My AIM is in my profile along with my yahoo name if you ever want to talk!!

Welcome aboard mate!! he he
Back to top Go down
alba_cross
Shadow Captain
alba_cross

Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: oops...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:07 am

Hey! I think you AIMed me today. Sorry I missed you, I haven't been keeping up with the board so I had no idea who you were. But now that I know you're not a weirdo stalker AIM me anytime and I'll respond (if I haven't drifted away from the comp like I tend to do).
Back to top Go down
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Legion...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:56 pm

Indeed Sir, you are most welcome. Remember the code “Take what you can, give nothing back!” It does sound like very good fun is in store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Legion...   Seeking to join the Legion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking to join the Legion...
Page 1 of 1