AuthorMessage
ZeroBeat
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Well heres my application....   Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:42 pm

Well lets get started...

Game Name: ZeroBeat

Residence: US (Pennsylvania more specificly)

Faction: Not exactly sure (see below)

Profesion: Likewise (see below)

Other Info: Hey. Well I'm sort of experienced in the whole MMO deal, I've played StarWarsGalaxies for 3 years or so (before they blew it), and I've also played PhantasyStarOnline and PhantasyStarUniverse, the latter not turning out so well. So I found PotBS, and it looks like great fun, and I figure a nice guild like yourselves would be fun to be with when this game kicks off. I do play video games alot, so you'll probably see me on alot in this game, though I do do other things (Boy Scouts, not my favorite -_- , electric mandolin, if you can imagine =p , and "personal fitness" persay).

As shown above I'm not exactly sure of what I'll be doing in the game. Piracy sounds like the way to go, but I was also thinking of being a sort of "free Privateer", like working for others and not being so bound to my nation, though I'm not sure if that'll work in the game mechanics. So I guess I'll make up my mind later, and your recomendations/desires are nice too, but I'm leaning twords Pirate.

Otherwise, I like to call myself mature (alot of the common people seem to think otherwise in today's society, IMO), and I think about the deep, meaningfull things in life (like the Pursuit of Happiness, not based on the movie mind you).

I've got nothing else, so I'll end with, I'd like to be in your guild, since it seems nice and mature and casual enough to my likeing.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Well heres my application....   Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:33 am

We would be happy to have you join us, We are kinda in a lull right now everyone is either in Beta, waiting to get in Beta or depressed that they need to wait on a new computer tyo get into beta ( like me) so things havent been the most active around here the last week but dont worry about that the activity level will pick up more and more the closer we get to launch.

So you are now a full member and have access to our private forums... i look forward to getting to know you better as we near launch and then sailing beside you when we hit the seas.

Oh yea and whatever Nation you choose is cool with us just let us know as soon as you decide for sure.

"A man with deep far-sightedness will survey both the beginning and the end of a situation and continually consider its every facet as important"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Well heres my application....   Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:03 pm

Welcome aboard mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroBeat
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Well heres my application....   Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:15 am

Well thanks for your welcomes.

I just got back from Maine for the weekend, and now I've got a boy scout trip forced upon me for the next 12 days or so, so I'm not gona be around any time soon. -_-

I still haven't decided on the whole alliance thing. I still want to find out more about what a Privateer "is" in the game. So I guess I'll get back to that later.

Besides that I figure I'd just put some more stuff up about me, for comraderie's sake. =p

Name: Ian

Fav Color: Orange

Classes at school: Trig/Analysis, Honors English, Honors American Studies, Honors Physics, Art II, Music Theory I, Music Tech I.

Hobbies per-say: Video Games, Boy Scouts, Mandolin (mini-guitar)

Game Systems: PC, N64, GCN, XBox, XBox 360, Wii

Favorite Game: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Some other games I like: Sonic the Hedgehog, Guitar Hero II, I Ninja, PSO, Halo 2, SSX3, Time Splitters, Mech Assult, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bors. Melee, Civ 4, Heros of Might & Magic III, Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario, Jet Force Gemini, Banjo - Kazooie, Pokemon, Advance Wars, Elite Beat Agents, Yoshi's Story, Kirby, Zelda, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart, Glover, Super Monkey Ball. (Series include most)

Some games I don't like you might not expect: Elder Scrolls - Oblivion, Gears of War.

Music I Like: Yes, Guns N' Roses, Gratefull Dead, Rush, Buckethead, Afrocelts.

Well that's all I got. See ya'll later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samkin
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Well heres my application....   Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi and welcome!
I played SWG for a couple of years.

Name: Samkin
Server: Euro-Chimaera
Level: 90
Proffesion: Elder Jedi
Race: Rodian

What server were you on? Im thinking of going back until PoBS comes out!
If I like it, gonna stay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well heres my application....   

Back to top Go down

Well heres my application....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: