Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Expansion has begun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Criniit
Shadow Captain
Criniit

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Beta Expansion has begun Empty
PostSubject: Beta Expansion has begun   Beta Expansion has begun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Beta Expansion has begun   Beta Expansion has begun Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:38 pm

.... im actually crying for joy right now Laughing ... now i just have to wait on my new computer to come so i can actually run PoBS i know its sad but my old computer ran all the other games i played but it wont run PoBS so i have to wait a bit to join you guys in beta... i hope it is soon though.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Gaheris Harper
Shadow Captain
Gaheris Harper

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Expansion has begun   Beta Expansion has begun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm

affraid

this is me waiting still bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Leon Silvestre
Shadow Captain
Leon Silvestre

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Calm down   Beta Expansion has begun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 pm

Well at least at e3 they still said it's coming out in Fall so I can hope They mean Q3 and not Quater 4, (Aug-Oct rather then Oct-Dec). Still I actually have some games to look forward to in August (Mainly Bioshock) so if I could get in Beta whatever stage it's at by Mid Sept I'd be fairly happy.

Still i don't hold up hope as usually I rarely get in betas and I apply for nearly every mmo beta. Cept Conan, cause I don't have 2gigs of Ram and 4ghz of processor. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Expansion has begun   Beta Expansion has begun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Expansion has begun
Page 1 of 1