Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...got room for a Frenchie?

Go down 
+2
Criniit
ilnadmy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ilnadmy
Shadow Captain
ilnadmy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-30

So...got room for a Frenchie? Empty
PostSubject: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:13 pm

Well I'm not actually French, but I am planning to play a French character in PotBS, and was just wondering what the system is with the whole "recruiting from all nations" thing. Anyway I'm going to send a PM to the author of the stickies asking about the specifics of how the inter-nation mechanics are going to work (I need that info before I decide whether or not to join), but I figured I'd just put a bit of background info on myself here.

MMOs played prior to this: Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, City of Heroes

I played Guild Wars for a few months until I got a hold of WoW...the next year was a blur of which I remember nothing, but I quit WoW about 3 weeks after I hit 70, because it was pretty much "grind or get lost". I took the second option.

I'm currently playing CoH, but only as a placeholder until PotBS comes along and gives me that MMO goodness that I've been craving for ever-so-long.

Anyway, hope to get to know you guys better in the near future.

Edit: Also, I do speak French, which means I can probably get along with most of the people playing on the French side, even those who don't speak English. Take that as you may. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Criniit
Shadow Captain
Criniit

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:08 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:05 pm

Welcome, I got your PM and responded if i didnt answer the question the way you wanted or you would like more info just let me know, if you would like to join we would be happy to have you join us as our first french member Very Happy just let me know when you decide and if you want to join i will get you access to our private forums asap.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
ilnadmy
Shadow Captain
ilnadmy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:07 pm

Thanks for the PM Ronin, the ideas you've got are quite impressive I must say, so kudos to you. And to answer your question, hell yes I'll be your first French member! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm

GREAT news!! like i said in PM those plans are just the very beginning. Well welcome to the Legion you now have full access to our private forums, make yourself at home here and get to know your fellow shadows while we wait to hit the seas.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:30 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
alba_cross
Shadow Captain
alba_cross

Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:55 pm

Viva la France!
Back to top Go down
Criniit
Shadow Captain
Criniit

Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:57 pm

alba_cross wrote:
Viva la France!

Viva, la Reveloution!
Back to top Go down
Gaheris Harper
Shadow Captain
Gaheris Harper

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:04 pm

Welcome aboard hope ya have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...got room for a Frenchie?   So...got room for a Frenchie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...got room for a Frenchie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: