Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow aptain Bios

Go down 
+2
Julia Bloodbath
Sailor Sulivan Jacobs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Sulivan Jacobs
Shadow Captain
Sailor Sulivan Jacobs

Number of posts : 18
Localisation : Somewhere in that place with the people and the things that go.
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 12:13 am

Sailor Sulivan Jacobs-

born Edward Matthew Smith at a small village on the edge of York, young Ed was always one of hte troouble makers in his smalll vilage but eventually grew up under the watchful eyes of a group of crime lords that had contacts within the village. When he reached the age of 13 he threw in his lot with the group and led a risky yet lucrative lifestyle raiding various trade roads throughout England.

By the age of 18 he had waranted the attention of the local constablety and was arrested and thrown into the Tower of London. Eventually he was given a King's Pardon in exchance for freedom under the contract of taking whatever missions that the King did not want his more public agents dirtying their hands with and has recently been sent to the Spanish Main to hunt down various pirates that have been hampering the English trade ships in the area.
Back to top Go down
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:57 am

Name: Julia Bloodbath

History: Her original name is Julia McKinnely. Her grandparents were Irish immigrants that moved to Britain to find work. Her mother was the mistress of a wealthy lord and when he found out that she was pregnet he was over joyed with the thought of having a boy. When her mother gave birth to a girl, Julia was abandoned at the docks with the hope that she would be killed by the elements. But they didn't plan on a captain of a pirate ship would find her and take her aboard to raise as his own daughter.

Julia did eventually track her paretns down when she was fifteen. She killed both or them in cold blood because she knew about how they tried to kill her.

She got her name Julia Bloodbath from her merciless rampages on the towns of the Carribean. But she does have a strict code.

No killing or women or children. Children can not be harmed in any way and she has no problem for sticking up their rights.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:38 am

(( im not much of a roleplayer, i usually go by the policy of, I will Rp with those who like to RP so i dont ruin there experience but seeing as we have several members here who seem to enjoy it i thought i would try my hand maybe it will make the time go faster Very Happy ))

Name: Ronin Wolf

History: The legend of Ronin Wolf is a twisted one to follow. He appeared on the scene suddenly, He first appeared at the age of 15 he was the leader of a small gang of criminals in the new settlements of America, but they werent your average gang of hoodlums they pulled very sophisticated scams and robberies they terrorized the port towns for three years.

Ronin was a very intelligent man and he saw the fortunes that could be made on the open seas, so he decided it was time to turn his gang of criminals into pirates, they easily overtook the crew of a frigate that was docked.

Even though Ronin had no known experience as a sailor he proved to be an excellent captain, What he lacked for in knowledge of sailing he made up for in strategy and charisma.

He is known to be extremely intelligent and calculating, he is not your standard pirate he has used many under handed methods to accomplish his means, it is believed he has started a vast secret society that greatly influences everything that happens on the open seas but no one knows for sure.

He is infamous for his hatred of guns, he has made it known that his prefered weapon is the sword and not many can match him in skill with the sword, he uses the Katana which is a Samurai sword no one knows how he came across this Katana as he is not Japanese but he is known to be deadly with the weapon.

His real name is Unknown he is called Ronin because of the the use of the Katana and the name Wolf comes from his reputation of his ferociousness in battle. He is believed to have a Scottish, Irish ancestry but no one knows for sure and he dosent like to talk about the past not even his crew knows whats his past is he never makes mention of his parents or any family for that matter, one can only imagine what could have come of them.

((ok i went a little overboard but i was bored and when i get typing its hard for me to stop lol))
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Criniit
Shadow Captain
Criniit

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:15 am

I don't role play much either..but hey..why not.

Name: Criniit Dragonheart

History: Ever since Criniit was young he had been enchanted by the sea. As a kid always sitting on the shore looking out over the ocean and day dreaming of great adventures and treasures. When he turned 16 he joined of some local privateers, and from them learned to sail and fight, he became an expert witht the pistol and the sword, and talented as a sailor.

One day they were at sea when Criniit spotted pirates on the horizon, after a long and drawn out battle the Privateers ship sunk and the next thing Criniit knew was waking up on some strange shore. Looking around he found a chest that had washed ashore filled with gold.

He took the gold and bought a ship and crew and has been known ever since as Pirate Captain Criniit Draginheart.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:46 pm

Name: Vincent Vendetta – a scoundrel, privateer, pirate to some, he lives by his wits and follows the Machiavellian code.

History: Stepping from the mists of the Scottish Highlands, a figure immerges. Dressed all in black, a Toledo Rapier, gleams at his side. His name, a pseudonym, for his true identity remains a mystery.

He speaks, softly, as he approaches, and launches into an introduction fit only for the theatrical stage. Thus, he presents himself.

"In View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran cast Vicariously as both Victim, and Villain by the Vicissitudes of fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, it is Vestige of the Vox populi now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Visitation of a by-gone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal, and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice, and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious, and Voracious Violation of Volition. The only Verdict is Vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a Votive, not in Vain, for the Value, and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant, and the Virtuous. Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me -
V."

He bows, and showing a pleasant smile, steps once again into the swirling mists, to vanish, as if he had only been a figment of the imagination.
Back to top Go down
samkin
Shadow Captain
samkin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:50 am

Ex-English Military Captain, Sam Moste

Joined the English Navy at the age of 21 under Sgt.J Brown. They made a friendship until one day the Sgt. took a boat full of Innocent French Traders, and decided to beat them up.

Since that day Cpt. Moste (the name he prefers to be called) has been a lone pirate searching for a group, that will guide him in the path for gold, jewels and everything he desires.

He sails his boat, Colossus, throughout the Burning Sea. On some days you can see the black Silhouet of it while the sun sets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow aptain Bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow aptain Bios   Shadow aptain Bios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow aptain Bios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: Shipwreck Tavern-
Jump to: