Share | 

Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Calvin
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard   Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:13 pm

In-game name: Captain Calvin

Nation: Pirate

Profession: And Pirate

A little about yourself: I have played mmorpgs for about 6 years. I started at the end of EQ and played that until EQ2 came out. I was involved in a largish guild that formed about a year and a half before EQ2 went live. It was a fun group of people, but in the end there were so many problems with the game that we ended up disbanding. I then moved to WoW and have been playing that ever since, but I've become a little bit irritated with the end game grind. I enjoy the guild aspect of games like this, and I think that the laid back semi-hardcore attitude of this guild will suit me well. I was drawn to this game because it seems different from the typical Tank Healer DPS mold of other mmorpgs that I have played. I have been following the progression of this game for about 3 years, and the closer it gets the more excited I get to play. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard   Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:31 pm

Welcome Aboard Calvin. The reason you put for liking PoBS are the same for me, i like that it breaks the mold of traditional MMOs and strategy will truly play an inetgral part and it looks as if the massive grind of games like WoW will be limited big time.

so Welcome to our group make yourself home here on the forums, the closer we get to release or open beta the more things will be picking up and we will be making some big announcements concerning the society but until then i look forward to getting to know you better Very Happy

"A man with deep far-sightedness will survey both the beginning and the end of a situation and continually consider its every facet as important"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
alba_cross
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard   Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Si, welcome aboard sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard   Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:39 pm

Aye, welcome about good sir and I hope that we don't scare you to much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard   Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Indeed, Sir you are most welcome to our little band of misfits. Beware the ladies, they will break your heart. Oh, but what sweet memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard   

Back to top Go down

Captain Calvin Requesting Permission to Come Aboard
Page 1 of 1