Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking to join the Shadows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Silvestre
Shadow Captain
Leon Silvestre

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Seeking to join the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:48 am

In-game name: Leon Silvestre

Nation: Spain

Profession: Officer

A little about yourself: Senior in College. Legal Studies Major. Unsure what or where I'm going in life. Guess that sounds silly as Senior but it's wierd how if you do well you have so many options it's rather confusing.

Anyway love gaming. Fell in love with Pirates back during Sid Meiers Pirates and Tropico 2. Been following this MMO since 04. My mmo history was SWG and then WoW. SWG I had a very bad Guild experience, inner guild politics and people playing favorites lead to guild dying rather badly. WoW I played guildless and while I enjoyed it there was part of me that wanted to have some people to chat with.

I like to roleplay, not extreme like some but I like to get in spirit of things at times. I plan to play a very corrupt Spainish Officer. A large fat spainard man who loves is gold dubloons Razz. I like your relaxed attitude and at the same time you want to work things. I always enjoy shadowy things so talked over with one of your guys Prodigy a bit over at POTBS site. Decided to apply. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:35 am

I was hoping you would join! (im Prodigy on PoBS forums) Ofcourse you are welcome to join us, you know alot about what we are about already Very Happy

I dont think it is strange at all that you dont know what you really want to do in life, I have alot of friends in your position and having ALOT of options makes life confusing but just be happy you have any options at all Wink

I am sure this will be a very good match, IMO a good group of people to play a MMO with makes the game 100% better thats why im always involved in guilds/clans/societies I feel confident you will be much happier here then your SWG guild or atleast i hope Laughing

So make yourself at home on our forums and i look forward to getting to know you better, and now i can let you in on some more juicy Shadow secrets/plan lol
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:09 am

Welcome aboard Captain Silvestre. I see by your signature that you are a student of the great Niccolo. A kindred spirit. Know the enemy of ones self in order not to become ones own enemy. A lesson I have used in my life to great advantage. I believe you shall make a splendid asset to our little but growing group. As for the ladies, I do enjoy their company and beauty. However I am old enough to be their grandfather. So don’t consider me to be an antagonist in that arena. (Alba to be precise)

As to your current problem. I used the advice my father gave me and it turned out well. First ask yourself “what is it I enjoy doing more than anything else?” Then find a career that will allow you to pursue what it is you enjoy. The worst thing in life is to be stuck in a job you hate. My best wishes to you sir and good luck.
Back to top Go down
alba_cross
Shadow Captain
alba_cross

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Spanish! Yay!   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:07 am

Yes! A fellow Spaniard! I've always been fond of corruption. Looking forward to sailing with you.
Back to top Go down
Leon Silvestre
Shadow Captain
Leon Silvestre

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: thanks   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:44 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome all I'm sure we will chat around the forums.

As to Niccolo yes I took a philosphy course the year and learned a fair bit so expect me to use the philosphers of old when I can Smile On college, hard to decide what you enjoy when you've never actually been in the field.

Yes I think Spainish is a fun nation to play, and I like being corrupt cause then I can be extravagant, evil, and chubby all at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
alba_cross
Shadow Captain
alba_cross

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:23 pm

Leon Silvestre wrote:
Yes I think Spainish is a fun nation to play, and I like being corrupt cause then I can be extravagant, evil, and chubby all at the same time Smile

Cheers to that Smile
Back to top Go down
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:00 pm

Leon Silvestre wrote:

he he, sounds like a fun time Surprised
Back to top Go down
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:25 pm

And just what else would you expect from a band of pirates? Take all you can get, give nothing back. Work is for people that don't know how to plunder! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to join the Shadows   Seeking to join the Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking to join the Shadows
Page 1 of 1