Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoping to be recruited...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KrackenBait_512
Shadow Captain

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Hoping to be recruited... Empty
PostSubject: Hoping to be recruited...   Hoping to be recruited... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:08 pm

Hello, I'm interested in joining up. I am waiting on the beta version, and when it comes (or if it dosen't) I want to be able to belong to a society. I really like this society's laid-back but serious attitude. You all strive for excellence, but you don't demand 100% of our time, either. I think that this is the perfect community for me. When I do start playing the game, I know that I am going to be a Pirate, and I'm pretty sure that my name will be Bonnie Bradshawe. I might change my mind on the surname, but I'm almost positive that that will be it. I can't think of anything else at the moment, I just hope that you consider letting me join!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be recruited...   Hoping to be recruited... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:13 pm

Hello Kracken we would be happy to have you join us Very Happy .

You seem to have a perfect idea of what we are about, we want to be the best society on the seas and strike fear into all of our enemies and gain the respect of our allies but at the same time we want to be laid back and have ALOT of fun, so i think you will fit in perfectly with our group.

So make yourself at home on the forums maybe try your hand at flag/sail making as thats my current obsession and it will help the time fly until we all our actually on the seas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be recruited...   Hoping to be recruited... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:03 pm

Indeed Sir, welcome aboard. KrackenBait, let us hope that is not what fate has in store for you. I have just restocked my supply of Burgundy, after that little party with Alba and Charming Julia. Those ladies seem to have hollow legs. I swear they can put it away faster than most gentlemen. Yet they give back infinitely more by their mere presents.

So if you should find yourself anchored nearby do drop in and share a glass so that we may speak … of shoes and ships, and sealing wax, of cabbages, and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs … (the Walrus)

Fear not, I was released last week from the sanitarium, and the doctors tell me, I’m much better now!
Back to top Go down
alba_cross
Shadow Captain
alba_cross

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be recruited...   Hoping to be recruited... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:59 pm

Vincent Vendetta wrote:
Indeed Sir, welcome aboard. KrackenBait, let us hope that is not what fate has in store for you. I have just restocked my supply of Burgundy, after that little party with Alba and Charming Julia. Those ladies seem to have hollow legs. I swear they can put it away faster than most gentlemen.

Truer words were never spoken. Isn't that right Julia?
Back to top Go down
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be recruited...   Hoping to be recruited... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:02 am

That is right Alba_Cross... twas great Burgundy and even greater company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be recruited...   Hoping to be recruited... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoping to be recruited...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: