Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julia BloodBath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Julia BloodBath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia BloodBath   Julia BloodBath Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:52 am

In-game Name: Julia Bloodbath

Nation: England

Profession: Pirate

About myself: I work at a small mom & pop Sub shop and actaully enjoy it. I go to community college part time and work part time so I don't feel stressed. I graduated from a Junio Collge High School, which in short means I am a geek and did high school and college at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Julia BloodBath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia BloodBath   Julia BloodBath Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:31 am

It’s my very great honor to meet you, Miss Julia Bloodbath. I must say, a most charming Avatar. Yes, that’s it, I shall refer to you as “Charming Julia”. There is an excellent ruby red Burgundy in my cabin aboard the Valkyrie. Should you be in the area, do come aboard and we shall open a bottle and chat. By the by, love your bird.

V
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wolf
Shadow of The Round Table
Ronin Wolf

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Julia BloodBath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia BloodBath   Julia BloodBath Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:05 pm

Welcome, Julia we would be happy to have you join us! We are putting together a very diverse community thus far and i plan to ramp up recruiting efforts in the coming days so hopefully we grow quite a bit. I look forward to terrorizing the seas with you pirat
Back to top Go down
https://legionofshadows.forumotion.net
Julia Bloodbath
Shadow Captain
Julia Bloodbath

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Julia BloodBath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia BloodBath   Julia BloodBath Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:03 pm

Vincent Vendetta wrote:
It’s my very great honor to meet you, Miss Julia Bloodbath. I must say, a most charming Avatar. Yes, that’s it, I shall refer to you as “Charming Julia”. There is an excellent ruby red Burgundy in my cabin aboard the Valkyrie. Should you be in the area, do come aboard and we shall open a bottle and chat. By the by, love your bird.

V

Should I be in the area I would be more the happy to come aboard and share said bottle of Burgundy. It was a pleasure to meet you Vincent Vendetta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julia BloodBath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia BloodBath   Julia BloodBath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julia BloodBath
Page 1 of 1