Legion of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Shadows

Are you ready to face the Shadows?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By way of an introduction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Vendetta
Shadow Captain
Vincent Vendetta

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-15

By way of an introduction. Empty
PostSubject: By way of an introduction.   By way of an introduction. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Stepping from the mists of the Scottish Highlands, a figure immerges. Dressed all in black, a Spanish, Toledo Rapier, gleams at his side. His name, a pseudonym, for his true identity remains a mystery.

He speaks, softly, as he approaches, and launches into an introduction fit only for the stage. Thus, he presents himself.

"In View, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran cast Vicariously as both Victim, and Villain by the Vicissitudes of fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, it is Vestige of the Vox populi now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Visitation of a by-gone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal, and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice, and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious, and Voracious Violation of Volition. The only Verdict is Vengeance; a Vendetta, held as a Votive, not in Vain, for the Value, and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant, and the Virtuous. Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V."

He bows, and showing a pleasant smile, steps once again into the swirling mists, to vanish, as if he had only been a figment of the imagination.

V
Back to top Go down

By way of an introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Shadows :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: